Wednesday, November 10

MINE!

So the night before last I was in Inari and Kitsune's bedroom feeding them, cleaning up after them, playing with them etc. When I was about ready for bed I went to leave the room and Inari shot past me into the hallway and right into Sprite (my papillon and Harry's best friend)!

I was a little worried as she a fair amount bigger then him and accustom to playing with the Corsacs.

Inari froze and Sprites tail started wagging like mad, she was so excited. She shoved her nose in his left ear and looked at me with this really happy look on her face, Inari looked at me with the most worried look on his face. I knelt down to pick him up and he suddenly spun round to look at Sprite squealed and started wagging his tail up and down then started to sniff her all over. Sprite seemed a little confused but went with it, she lay on the floor as dogs do and he put his head in her ear which she took as 'lets play!' so they started chasing each other up and down the hall Inari squealing with delight.

I am so happy my big eared kids (well 2 of them) like each other! It was so funny after though when I went to put Harry to bed and he rubbed himself all over myself and Sprite as we are HIS and it seems playing with a different male fox is just not on! He sulked for a little while but when I dozed off on his sofa he decided to clean my feet which seemed to mean 'I forgive you'.

I do wonder if I should ever let Harry meet Inari, they may argue over me which sounds big headed but Harry is a Mummy's boy and Inari seems quite fond of me. . . We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment